Monday, January 5, 2009

Tag Number 18

Hey guys! (:
I got taggy tagged by Wingggggggg Yan!

Directions : Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

Before I start......
at first I thought this tag is about 20 facts bout me..
but when I see the instructions..
I should write about random things instead..
well... since I've done that random tag before,
I shall stick to 20 facts about me, so here goes :D

Fact One .:. My name is Zhi Yuen and there's guys name who is Zhi Yuen too, oh yes :D

Fact Two .:. I'm 18 this year! Legal age baby! But I'm ALWAYS allowed to go into 18sg/pl/sx movies. MUAHAHAHA.. (eventhough I'm still 17/16) (: maybe I look old lmfao. xD

Fact Three .:. can't see your face if you're 10 feet away. Sorry, but my eye power is 200+ and sometimes I don't wear specs. =/ I'll look fugly T_T

Fact Four .:. I hate bitches =/, I mean A LOT! Well, this fact should be known to most of my friends :D

Fact Five .:. I miss high school!

Fact Six .:. I'm the youngest in my family. Thus, always get bullied =/

Fact Seven .:. LOVES pink. Like, ALOT.

Fact Eight .:. Won't be afraid to tell about my feelings/opinions towards something

Fact Nine .:. My bag got stolen after only 2 weeks using it.

Fact Ten .:. allergic to mint, somehow. Will sometimes sneeze if I eat mint candies; Eg: mentos, eclipse, etc..

Fact Eleven .:. Loves my friends and will not fear to help them out when they need my help.

Fact Twelve .:. I keep people's birthday in my phone calendar.. 'cos I'm a forgetful person =/

Fact Thirteen .:. Wants to go to Paris, France for her honeymoon xD

Fact Fourteen .:. can me emotional, at times

Fact Fifteen .:. I love my cute little piggy ^(oo)^

Fact Sixteen .:. Loves cotton candy although her piggy always dun wanna buy it for her =(

Fact Seventeen .:. Has 2 dogs, Lucky the Shih Tzu + some other kind and Rooney the cocker spaniel. Love them both, a lot!! (don't know how to spell those dog types)

Fact Eighteen .:. Hates studying!!! especially MANAGEMENT!!!

Fact Nineteen .:. hates it when my decisions are interrupted by something or someone

Fact Twenty .:. going NS this June =/ Coincidentally, I have holidays during that period.. 'cos it's after my Foundation studies and before my Degree starts =)

5 people that i'll tag...
1. piggy man xD
2. wan xuan
3. ronald teoh
4. anna
5. weing seen, you better do this and my other tag as well!! :P

cheers!
ZhiYuen

No comments:

Post a Comment