Wednesday, February 10, 2010

smile

Hey guys
I'd like you to meet my new love


Bradley James from The Adventures of Merlin
*SCREAMSSSSSSS*
so freaking hot and handsome! (not to mention nice body!)
I've been hooked to Merlin nowadays and catching this TV series every Tuesdays at 10pm in Hallmark Channel..
I'm not sure if I love the plot of the show or its because of Brad..
He's SO freaking gorgeous!
His smile is so freaking Christiano Ronaldo-ish (focus on the 2nd pic)
I like these kind of smile on guys :P so sexy..

Okay, enough for my guy crush..
An actress with a great smile is none other than America Ferrera from Ugly Betty
Lloyd's of London even insured America's smile for $U10 million.
How cool is that huh?

From the pic above she looks kinda ugly with fuzzy eyebrows and messy hair ><
Its Betty from Ugly Betty (duh)
However, in real life she is one of People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful People for 2009..

She's plus size gorgeous..
Her smile is really stunning =)

AHH Bradley you make my heart melt.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment