Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Koh Samui Trip March 6 - 9

HEY guys!!
My Koh Samui island trip was a blast!!!
Had a lot of crazy stuff going on over there..
I'll just briefly talk about my trip there (because I'm far too lazy to get into detail)

Interesting stuff happened over there
1) Some guy that thought me and my sis were Thai nationals and he asked us in mandarin whether tonight we want go to his room and.. you know what.. (cos he thought we don't know how to listen mandarin - just joking actually)
2) A lot of Thai hookers which range from downright fat to upright ugly
3) A lot of perverts (not unusual)
4) A lot of Nepal gigolos ! haha.
5) 2 weird guys (from Nepal) from 2 different occasions thought my sis was from Japan WAKAKA! SHE HAS SMALL EYES :D

I'll talk bout it more (and add picture captions) when I'm not as tired as I am now!
:) stay tuned then!
for the mean time, check out my Facebook for more photos!

the link is on the left side ! sawadika~


a car with two "Ps" LOL.? (on the way to Subang airport)

The blades of the aircraft when it's not moving.

The blades of the aircraft when it's moving
You cannot see it with naked eye! it's too fast .
but you can see a bit of the blades (like the one on the pic) when you see it through a camera :D

reminds me of cotton candy :p

I envy Weing Seen who's going to look at this everytime he work :)

@ shuttle bus from aircraft to the immigration

Tom Yum Goong, anyone?

White Tom Yum Goong xD

Attempt No.1 :p (stupid right hand of mine !)


Koh Samui's Lamai Beach at dawn :D looks like portrait!

Jump Jump!! XD

Our Thai House hotel :) it really looks like a Thai House inside!

Mc Donalds! the street of Lamai with a lot of wires :O

Doing manicure and pedicure ;P

"Holding" the Grandfather rock. muahaha

the Grandfather rock. go figure :p

Grandmother rock O.o (got white thingy around summore xD)

Coca Cola advertisement. haha

@ a nice resort hotel (Pavilion)

Spot me? :P

A Canadian playing football with an elephant (the elephant scored that goal, miraculously)

Hehe :) so cute xD

Elephant trekking :P

Tug-O-War.. The elephant won (of course)

Gibbon. haha. very cute sitting position.


Scary thing to watch =="

So close yet so far! haha.. saw my shoe? :p

cute little kancil.. awwww.. it looks so blur and adorable!
summore saw me with camera so good come in front and pose for me xD

cute little monkey!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

Safari trip! :)
The jeep damn dangerous plus the road so bumpy :(

The safari adventure group!

leg rocks? :o

dogs sleeping in the wat (temple in Thai)

Waterfall! :)

Kruo Bangpo Restaurant. Mum saw the advertisement at the newspaper and decided to eat there for our lunch :) we hired a taxi to tour around the island. haha. quite cheap. the taxi fare less than RM200 :)

my second attempt! this time.. my LEFT hand cacat! )):

Nice scenary!!!!!! <3>
Yellow satellite dish. they also have a red one :O

fascinating scenary on top of the hill (during safari trip)

caterpillar sitting at a chair at the wat (temple) xD

Thousand hand goddess *qian sou guan ying* haha. the goddess has 9 pair of hands.

my sexy back! HAHA :P

cute leh! I draw punya piggy =p

zhi yuen loves wing ho . and she misses him )):

signing out
♥ ZhiYuen

No comments:

Post a Comment