Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tag Number 20

bonsoir mon ami!

Tagged by: NO ONE! I stole it from Kar Yan!

This is what I should do:-

1) Go to MY photo folder in my computer.
2) Go to the 6th folder of MY photo folder.
3) Go to the 6th photo on that 6th folder.
4) Put the picture on MY blog and also the description of it.
5) Invite 6 friends to join the challenge.
6) Link them into MY blog to let them know they have been challenged.


.... hahaha.. kantoi la..
Well. I was in an Italian restaurant in Westin I think.
with my family and my bro's new girlfriend (at that time la, last September)!
haha.. yes.. I am drinking red wine.. :$
We were celebrating my "getting-the-JPA-full-scholarship" thingy :)

Tag: my uni friends that sees this! (and wing yan, HAHA :p)

xoxo
♥ ZhiYuen

No comments:

Post a Comment