Sunday, November 29, 2009

new moon ♥

hey! xx
I recently watched New Moon on Friday the 27th with Shin Yii
in Jusco Cheras Selatan


Its just awesome, and I could watch it endlessly..
But, one thing that I'm not satisfied of is Kristen and Robert's acting.
They suck, seriously.
There's no chemistry between them!
I wonder why the first director hired them to be Bella and Edward.
Sorry for the Edward fans out there.
Nonetheless, Jacob, played by Taylor Lautner, is a good actor.
He has been acting since he's a child..
I still remember seeing him first time on Twilight, and I thought to myself..
this guy is familiar.. (not to mention, cute!)
then, I IMDB-ed him, and found out that he acted on The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl
weird and lame movie, but worth the time watching when your bored, lol.

Corny cover, I know, LOL.
My my, how have Taylor grown..
and he became a super hottie too!
I was drooling in the cinema when he took off his clothes, LOL.
he's shirtless in most of his scenes, which is a good thing, ahaha.

I guess that's all,
toodles for now :)

A scene by a beach restaurant I went to on Friday.
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment