Thursday, November 12, 2009

I should post this long time ago..

I forgot to post an entry about my birthday celebration dinner with my parents
heeeee :P
The restaurant (called House & Co.) is in BSC.. I think it stands for Bangsar Shopping Complex. or something.
My mum and I went early to the shopping complex..
went to check out the restaurant and maybe shop around.
mana tau that stupid doofus complex is renovating.. like 90% of the stores were closed for renovation =.=
so we went there and literally ROT...
and that made me hungry and so, I bought fried food on a stick from Cold Storage supermarket =(
Hehe, anyway at around 7.10pm me and mummy went to the restaurant early ('cos we booked 7.30pm table)
and ordered a piece of cake.
Choc cake.. OKOK only.. Szelin bakes better cakes.. seriously :D

This is where we sat
By the way, the restaurant looks weird.
They sell household kitchen stuff while there's also dining area =.="
something like a combination of IKEA and fine dining..

Dad, bro and his gf arrived at around 7.40pm that day..
Anyway..
What's a post about restaurants where there aren't any food picture?!


So there!!
The food there was okay.. But kinda expensive lar.
But definately wouldn't take the trouble to go there again.
'cos its located quite far from my house and the food was just o-k.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On the other hand,...
One fine day, zyuen came home from uni and had a camwhoric mood..
and .....

Here's the result of her action.. XD

TOODLES!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment