Sunday, November 21, 2010

Copyrighted?

Hello to all my dear followers,
Today I'm going to touch the topic of "Copyright"
According to Wikipedia,
Copyright is a set of exclusive rights granted by the law of a jurisdiction to the author or creator of an original work, including the right to copy, distribute and adapt the work. Exceptions and limitations to these rights strive to balance the public interest in the wide distribution of the material produced and to encourage creativity. Exceptions include fair dealing and fair use, and such use does not require the permission of the copyright owner.
All other uses require permission and copyright owners can license or permanently transfer or assign their exclusive rights to others. Copyright does not protect ideas, only their expression or fixation. In most jurisdictions, copyright arises upon fixation and does not need to be registered.

To (whom it may concern)..
Tip: Click on the below pic for who this may concern
you are infringing my copyright.
I have sufficient evidence and I may sue you one day..

http://zyuen.blogspot.com/2010/10/teddy.html
This is my copyrighted image of my little Teddy
(siap with my signature on the bottom right corner)
Be prepared for a letter from my lawyer! :P

p/s: zyuen is just being crazy
Stress from assignment
sorry :p



No comments:

Post a Comment