Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My 20th birthday

Dear bloggie,

I am no longer a teenager :(
The big '2's has finally catched up! aaaaaaaaaahhh~!
How time flies!!!!

Celebrated my 20th with my close friends from uni @ Friday night on the 28th of October.
Before starting our journey to KL, Szelin helped Shin Yii and me with our make up!
Thanks babe! :D
After that, we went to Levain for dinner. Thank god we reached just in time before they close! :D
Then, we headed to Frangipani @ Changkat Bukit Bintang
*ehem ehem*

 We were the first ones there as we reached at around 9.40pm!
We ordered house whiskey and waited for more customers to arrive when it's approaching midnight ;)
Free show for us girls, woots woots!

camwhore while waiting.
Baby and me :)

Woon.

Shin Yii. Curls made by Szelin as well! :D

 The girls and me :)

Midnight. Birthday girl making her wish :)

Shilei called me at 12am as she was late..
She sang Happy Birthday song to me through the phone.
So sweet! :)
We went home at around 1 or 2 something.

On Saturday evening, baby took me out to MV/The Gardens.
We watched Real Steel @ GSC Signature and had our dinner in a Thai restaurant in Mid Valley.

One of the dish we ordered - Thai Green Curry Chicken, anyone ? :)

Sayang baby :)

Thanks baby for the 20 pink roses!
Love it loads :)

On Sunday afternoon, I went to Sunway Pyramid with the very geng gang :)

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co, from the famous Forrest Gump movie!
After lunch, we went to RedBox for some Sing K session!

Later in the evening, I rushed home just in time for chinese course dinner with my family and relatives.
Fresh awesome-possum sun hock fish!

My 2nd cake for my birthday :)


My pressies from my friends :)  
감사합니다, Thank you everyone! I enjoyed my very last days as a teenager!
And thank you to mum & dad for my chinese 21st birthday present!

Love,
Zyuen

No comments:

Post a Comment