Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tag Number 12

hey!
I got tagged by Bryant ^^

Btw, I think this tag is asking questions about the tagger.
Here goes..

1. What is the relationship of you with him?
he's my didi. I'm his jiejie =)

2. Your 5 impressions towards him.
bad, naughty, fun, funny, hamsap :P

3. The most memorable thing he had done for you?
belanja me eat lollipop and ice cream!

4. The most memorable thing he have said to you?
don't wanna say it here XD

5. If he become your lover, you will...
say "wah.. jangan.. !!" haha...

6. If he become your enemy, you will...
kick him .. :P

7. If he become your lover, he has to improve on...
*thinks* don't know wor

8. If he become your enemy, the reason is...
ditto XD

9. The most desirable thing to do for him is?
cheer him up when he's sad? x.x

10. The overall impression of him is...
good. yet, hamsap didi =D

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
no idea.. ask them =(

12. The character for you for yourself is?
modest and passionate in heart. my my am I perasan? XD

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
laziness =D

14. The most ideal person you want to be is?
a succesful person in life. not like Paris Hilton of course=S

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
they rock my world. full stop . =D

Ten people to tag.
1. piggy
2. wing yan
3. weing seen
4. wan xuan
5. ronald teoh
6. lee ni
7. kah wai
8. sheryl
9. shin yii
10. fofo


Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
uhm. I dunno. who ah wing yan? :P

Is number 3 a male of a female?
male.

If number 7 and 10 were together would it be a good thing?
kah wai and fofo?? NO. lol

How about number 5 and 8?
sheryl and ronald? LOL. I don't know.

What is number 1 studying about?
a levels.

Is number 4 single?
I don't think so.

Say something about 6?
a good and friendly girl =)

p/s: weird. where's no.9's question? :P

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment