Thursday, December 18, 2008

10 Promises To My Dog

bonjour !
I just finished watching this movie

10 Promises To My Dog..
judging by it's title..
you'll know that this movie makes people cry..
believe me..
IT REALLY DOES!!!
the dog is sooo effing cute as well!!

Besides, the movie used "Time After Time" music by Cyndi Lauper..
it's weird because I was seeing Nana manga yesterday,
and this girl in it was "singing" that song as well!
what a coincidence..
hahaha..
oh, shall I call it.. "Law of Attraction" ?
(=

SO, guys!
if you're having stress or tension cos exams are near..
I recommend that you watch this movie!!
can release your exam STRESS!!
it works for me!!!
PFfTtt!.. that reminds me of my English test tomorrow.
HAH!
I'm gonna write this movie's synopsis and MAYBE I might get an A for my Essay :P
maybe
(;

good night, peeps!!
♥ ZhiYuen

No comments:

Post a Comment