Saturday, December 13, 2008

Orphanage Adventure

hey guys!!
today, me and my friends did a presentation in front of the class

our Moral Studies project is a trip to Desa Amal Jireh,
an orphanage near our University..
situated in Semenyih, Kajang.
Thus, we did a presentation about our trip there.
We went there on 31st October (quite long ago, lol)

Here's a video to help u get a gist of our little trip.




they're so cute and lovable xD~
anyway I really feel privileged to visit them..
I hope for the best for their near future (:

*the following part is..
** strictly for girls!! XD (guys also can la if ur interested, lol) **

like my previous post, anyone interested in RM10 *branded* Mascara, please email
HERE
she will reply you ASAP and tell you more about the product..
really affordable.
me myself is using it and it's very easy and smooth to apply
Furthermore, it's smudge-free and does not clump together when applied.
it gives a very lightening feeling as well.
only RM10..!!
what you waiting for girls??
don't decide that long!
just press
HERE
and you can give them as Christmas present as well!! (:

p/s: Please don't edit the Subject!! you can add but dun delete any of the words!

Thanks!!

Cheers!
♥ ZhiYuen

No comments:

Post a Comment