Thursday, September 4, 2008

time waits for no men

hey people.
it's been so long since I blogged about my day lar..
anyway..
went to 1 Utama today,
with sis and Jason.
we ate Paddington House of Pancakes for lunch.
so damn tasty lar I tell you XD
I don't know how to describe it la..
but anyway, my drink sucked badly
taste like those headache oil or something..
Then, for dinner we ate in some crappy old-looking Thai restaurant
it looks crappy on the outside la..
but the food there was good..
FUH the tomyam sup..
my god.. XD
getting hungry again !!

looking forward to go back to SBU for some alumni gathering..
miss my secondary school friends!!
I've never seen them for ages!!
Rutha, Kah Wai, Sheryl -- I haven't seen these guys for almost a year!
not to forget --- Matthew, my student..
haven't seen him in like a year plus already..
awww speaking about the gathering,
I fcking miss secondary school days man.
I miss playing chor dai di with them. =(
arghhhhhhhhh!
anyway.. everybody must move on.

yesterday was history tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift.

Saturday here I come ♥

Cheerio~

No comments:

Post a Comment