Monday, September 29, 2008

Untitled #3

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

--William Shakespeare


hey.
I bet most of you guys know what the poem means.
yeah, life is a brief candle, .. short.
I witnessed a car accident an hour ago.
really horrifying
the look of the dead victim
the looks of the witnesses
and most importantly, the look of the surviving victim.

although I looked at the scene for less than 1o seconds,
the consequences were well written on every faces I saw.
the face of the surviving victim is the most disgusted look I've ever seen.
his face was covered with blood and the look in his eyes when he saw his father (or friend) lying motionless on the road with arms opened and eyes closed.
So yeah, this made my day went real emo-ish and wrong.

Anyway, I just sent my scholarship agreement to the university.
Oh and my medical check-up all turned up fine (:
I'm going to Cameron Highlands this Wednesday until Friday.
can't wait!
get to relax there and avoid rotting at home :D

any lessons learnt?
yes!
ENJOY YOUR LIFE.
even if it's
fucked up.

Cheers everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment