Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag Number 15

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
I got tagged by Ron the Self-ProclaimedSexyBlurBanalien. (:
eh, I just realized, nowadays I only post tags.
hahahaha..
too lazy to blog. soweeee xD

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

1. If it was the last night on earth with your past, what would you do?
go kiss everyone on earth? sorry couldn't think of something else. lol

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
eh, I don't really remember my dreams.. but uh.. I want a gorgeous wedding like the one in Mamma Mia! :D

3. Do you have a malicious mind and how bad does it goes?
nt reli.. I kinda forgive easily.. I think hehehe

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Sexy cars, sexy house, sexy land, sexy husband, investment (lol, kidding bout the husband part.. I already have a good "future husband" hehehe)

5. Pretty but fat/Ugly but slim, which one would you prefer?
fuiyoh...!!! I dun mind ugly but slim.. DUN WANNA BE SQUASHED LAH OKAY...

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
being loved by someone ;)

7. Is there anyone that you've waited and how did it last?
=_= ? nope.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I'm not a b!tch that steals ppl's property =(.. I'll move on lor, alot of fishes in the sea what..

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
what? sampat question la.. why want act with my BF? stupid ques =__=
*strangles whoever created this ques*

10. Will you invite for Ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?
why not? still friends ma.. (:

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
working, ..maybe get married? :D hahahaha.. too early? hmm..

12. What's your fear?
death =( (not only myself, but of other ppl that I love too)

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
meanie :P , good looking (bangga bangga xD), and a banalien (:

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married but poor! (:

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
looks at the time..nap awhile... den see time.. den reluctantly gets out of the bed..

16. What kinda girlfriend/boyfriend do you think you are?
uh? a bad one? T.T .. hahaha.. dunno.. ask my BF.. hahaha

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
eh? got so easily fall in love 2 ppl at once wan meh? .. depends la.. which choice is better =P

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
hmmm.. depends la.. sometimes I will forgive.. but normally I won't forget.. but I tend to forget due to my forgetfullness.. hahah.. oh my, I'm confusing myself =_=

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
having a relationship..

Tagged
1)Wan Xuan
2)Wing Yan
3)Kar Yan
4)Lee Ni
5)Sharon

XOXO Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment