Friday, October 17, 2008

screwed up day

arghhhh!!
today very very toot toot toot toot unlucky...!!

First of allll...
my darn house phone don't have dial tone!
maybe kena lightning strike gua?

Then..
Dunno for what reason my sis's laptop spoil edi.

Next.....
My phone suddenly off by itself..
something wrong with it.. aihhh...

MOST OF ALL.....
my f***ing new bag kena stolen!!
WTF man...
that guy or woman broke into my sis's car
took her bag and my bag..
my notes.. pencil case.. also want to steal =.=
pendrive gone case..
what else?
OH..
my darn purse inside le..
WTF. got money, student ID and I/C..
most importantly.. got my precious photo stickers inside!
damn PISSED lah..
I don't really care about losing the money..
but the photo stickers I took have alot of memories weh!
F*CK THE THIEF.

p/s: WTF my roxy purse and pencil case weh.

AHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment