Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hari Anugerah Cemerlang

hello!

today is Hari Anugerah Cemerlang for SPM for my school,
SMK Seri Bintang
Utara.
when i reached the school, the first place i visited is the toilet.
what to do? nature calls. :)

after that, i registered and sat beside Miow.
everybody looked so different from what i had
last seen them
oh well, people change :)

life goes on.
I managed to take a pic of the environment that day.



kinda blurry tho ..took the pic with my handphone.
hehe, AND i managed to take pictures with my dearest friends ~~

me and izzati~~ <3
me and sheryl!


oh.. and i received a certificate and a trophy...
but then.. the trophy badge's position abit screwed up.



anyway. i'm going to shin yii's house to stay overnite :D
au revoir!


CHEERS ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment