Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sabah here I come!

yellow!

today met another new friend ^^
her name is Chloe :)
i like da name.
I've got a cousin name Chloe too :D
she's half chinese half mat salleh XD (i mean my cousin)
anyway, I got an SMS saying that today durin lunch we have a LAN presentation meeting.
I forwarded the SMS to few of my friends including Feera & Nadia.
I THOUGHT the teacher wanna have some meeting with ALL of us.
but I mistaken it lah, and SO, told the wrong info. to Feera & Nadia Y.Y
I told them teacher wanna see us during lunch..
During lunch, my friend told me that I have mistaken,
it's only for group members discussion WITHOUT the teacher -.-"
but then, Nadia & Feera is not in my group...
SO, during lunch time, Nadia SMSed me to confirm the meeting.
I was like "AHHHH!"
so malu. LOL.
SORRY Nadia & Feera!

Durin the LAN presentation meeting, I was supposed to be the info. gatherer.
cos that job is way more easier than to type and to present it infront of the class!
BUT THEN, i forgot that I'm going to go to SABAH for holidays!
From Thurs till Sunday!
OMG.
So.. I have to stay back on Monday & Wednesday
to do the dumb power point in yun leng & anna's hostel
SIGH :[
STUPID DEADLINE! SO FAST LAH. NEXT SATURDAY!!
GRRR! $#%^#&
ANYWAY, during English class today..
SUDDENLY.
there's a #$#^ smell comin from somewhere.
I think it's on the right side of the class.
I'm like SHIT WTH is that smell!
smells like STINKY FEET!
YUCK!
dunno who didn't wash their feet =.="
HAIH. banyak assignments SIAL.
but gonna wake up at 6 something tmr :(
going Sabah! hehe :)
SO, not gonna blog till SUNDAY!
AU REVOIR~

CHEERS ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment