Monday, September 13, 2010

once upon another time

Thinking..
Wondering..

What if it didn't happen, and what if it did?

Anyhow, what's done is done.
It is what it is.
Nothing can change that.
Time is always the medicine.
But the question is, how long does it take for it to be cured?

"Everything happens for a reason"

It's a phrase I always use.
Bad things happened in order for a good one to happen.
It is all I could say to comfort myself.

I don't regret the decisions that I've done.
I don't regret it at all.
Sometimes I think that I made the right choice.
No matter what, it makes me who I am right now.

I am happy, free, and I can do or say whatever I want.
I am no longer bound by the invisible rope.
Not anymore.
Not ever.


Sometimes it's good to think about the past
Reminds us of the wrong choices we've made, the wrong decisions we've done
Now, we learned our lessons, and hope for a better future to come
May it happen to all of us, including me and you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment