Wednesday, September 15, 2010

random

Hmm. It's been so long since I've played the "tagging game"
Saw this on facebook, so.. what the heck? :D

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person that tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. Name's Zhi Yuen. Some call me Yuen for short.

2. I have lots of nickname - round, fishball, purple cloud, etc

3. I am studying Finance and Accounting but I don't like Accounting. Lol.

4. Loves pink. (Especially baby pink!)

5. Am kinda allergic to mints - Sometimes, I would sneeze if I eat mint candies.

6. I dislike Rihanna's music, her voice is a bit annoying to me.

7. Uses DDR as a workout routine. LOL.

8. Dreamed of becoming a doctor when I was little (who doesn't?)

9. But now, my current dream is becoming an entrepreneur =)

10. Am real short during my primary school years (147cm) but shot up almost 15cm now. (Thank God)

11. I love number 4 and sometimes the number 4 always appear everywhere in my daily life.

12. Is currently in love with Damon Salvatore (TVD for the win!)

13. Lucky enough to travel to Europe last month. Italy, England and Scotland.

14. Random - I watched Angels&Demons before and didn't realize it was shot in Vatican City & Rome until I watched it again just now.

15. Likes the Twilight series (Jacob Black ILY) but thinks Vampire Sucks is so damn funny!

16. Loves Baskin Robbin's Peanut Butter & Choc. Everytime I had the chance to grab a pint during the 31st of the month offer, it's always that flavor.

17. Loathes red wine, but loves white wine.

18. Am a bit of a shopaholic nowadays.

19. I feel that I have no clothes to wear even though my wardrobe's packed.

20. Goes the same to shoes. Need to contemplate for a while on what to wear.

21. Hates jackasses and guys that don't respect women.

22. Loves dogs (But no mean looking ones please!)

23. Slow driver. I sayang my SLK okay? (Small Little Kelisa)

24. Recently started drawing on MS Paint out of boredom.

25. Waiting =)


Love sucks but we can't live without it can we?

No comments:

Post a Comment