Monday, July 21, 2008

Tag Number 9

Hey!
I got tagged.

Tagged by Joanne (:

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time: 10.47 pm
Name: Chong Zhi Yuen
Sisters: One
Brothers: One
Shoe size: 7 or 8
Height: 16xcm (din measure)
Where do you live: Malaysia
Favourite drinks: Margarita, Fruit Punch, etc
Favourite breakfast: eggs rule my world :D
Have you ever been on a plane: yes
Swam in the ocean: yes
Fallen asleep in school: nope
Broken someone's heart: no I hope not
Fell off your chair: I don't remember. I think I did S:
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: yes
Saved e-mails: yes
What is your room like: messy
What's right beside you: sofa
What is the last thing you ate: apples
Ever had chicken pox: yes
Sore throat: yes
Stitches: no
Broken nose: no
Do you believe in love at first sight: half half
Like picnics: yes
Who was the last person you danced with: piggy
Last made you smile: some guy in the TV lol
You last yelled at: my sis I think

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: yes
Kissed anyone: no
Get sick: no
Talked to an ex: no ex
Miss someone: yes
Best feeling in the world: love and happiness
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: they are beside me.
What's under your bed: dusts
Who do you really hate: bitches
What time is it now: 10.54 p.m (counting how much time I wasted eh?)

Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: yes
Q: Do you have any siblings: yes
Q: Do you want children: yes, two or three :D
Q: Do you smile often: yeah, quite
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: not really
Q: Are your toenails painted: yes
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: anything comfy
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: white
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: onlining I think
Q: I can't wait till: I see him again ):
Q: When did you cry last: don't remember.
Q: Are you a friendly person: don't know.
Q: Do you have any pets: yes. pet dog pet turtle pet bird pet fish. not to mention pet insects around my house :D


Where is the person you have feelings for right now? - my piggy
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? - yes of course
Do you sleep with the TV on? - no
What are you doing right now? – this tag.
Have you ever crawled through a window? - no
Can you handle the truth? - depends la..
Are you closer to your mother or father? - don't know
Who was the last person you cried in front of? – don't remember
How many people can you say you've really loved? - a lot
Do you eat healthy? - yes.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? - i don't have an ex
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? - ya
How often do you go to church? – I'm not a Christian.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? - I don't go to anyone
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? – depends
Are you confident? - sometimes

*I did the following tag before, so, I don't wanna repeat my answer. I'll leave it blank instead*

5things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

5 things on my to-do list today
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

5 snacks I enjoy
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-


5 of my bad habits
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-


5 places I have lived in
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

5 jobs I've had
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

5 people I tag
1-kah wai
2- kok peng
3- sheryl
4- songher
5- wan xuan

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment