Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tag Number 10

Hey!
I got tagged by Kah Wai.

Rules :

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate holidays but at the same time I hate studying.

I enjoy cooking and baking things.

I like to peel my nails and I don't know why.

Every time I eat mint candies, I'll sneeze.

I like to eat bitter gourd. Cooked ones of course.

I enjoy teasing and bullying my piggy ((:

Although I'm a girl, I don't spend much on things that I don't need.

I love going to the movies - POPCORNS!

My tolerance for jackasses are near to zero.

I think a lot. Every minute or second I'm thinking about something.

I like earning money but I don't use them much.

I hate bitches. (Although this is not a weird fact, but I HAD to put this here)

I love roller coasters / cockscrews but I hate 360 degrees pirate ships.

I'm lazy to work but I want a decent, high-paying job.

I love my piggy aka Cheong Wing Ho. (this is 100% NOT weird!)

People who I tagged:
1. Anna
2. LeeNi
3. WeingSeen
4. WingYan
5. ShinYii
6. Henry
7. RonaldTeoh
8. MarcusChye
9. Joanne
10. Last but not least, piggy :P

By the way, late (I mean VERY late) congrats to Shirtliff of SMK Seri Bintang Utara!
I'm proud to be called as an SBU-ian!!
They won 3 awards for the Cheer 2008 Competition held in Bukit Jalil Stadium.

1st Champion of Cheer 2o08
2nd Best Showmanship
3rd Silkygirl Merit Award (or something like that)

CONGRATS CONGRATS SHIRTLIFF!
We are number 1 say we are number 1 !!
here's a video of their performance.



CHEERS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment