Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another Wednesday

hey!
the first living thing that I saw (ignore plants)
when I stepped out of the car is..
yes!
a black little doggie~!
I was like "HAR??HOW DID IT GET UP HERE"
He's actually at the 2nd floor.
I think he went in through the TTS neighborhood
'cos Ronald said he followed him from his house until the university.
that dog has a LONG tongue le!!
x2 of my dog!! LOL.
but it's so effing cute la following people around =)
summore he stood outside the library LOL.
anyway, after classes I went home and chatted with my friends
really annoying lar today..
got alot of matters that annoyed me
really "WTF" moments..
mind my language.
On the contrary, I took this interesting quiz.


Behold... My Future

I will marry Wentworth Miller.

After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in Italy in our fabulous Shack.

We will have 2 kid(s) together.

Our family will zoom around in a Pink BMW.

I will spend my days as a Shareholder, and live happily ever after.

whats your future


wentworth miller! :)
thats all folks!

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment