Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged #3

hey!

I got tagged by Sheryl =)

1. Six People to Tag.

  • the glutton piggy! ;P
  • Wan Xuan
  • Kar Yan
  • Kok Peng
  • Anananana
  • Anyone tat wanna do this! :)
2. Six Things I'm Passionate About
  • PINK stuffs ;)
  • Michael Scofield!!
  • my piggy ;P
  • Yogur Berry! yum yum
  • Shoppingggg!!
  • successfulness
3. Six Things I Say Too Often
  • Oh My God!!
  • "Fei" (lame in mandarin)
  • WTH!
  • wah!
  • siao..
  • piggy :D

4. Six Books I've Read Recently
  • English Book
  • History Notes
  • Business Book
  • Economics Book
  • IT notes
  • Math Reference Book

5. Six Songs I can Listen to Again and Again
  • Breathless (Shayne Ward)
  • Always be my baby (David Cook)
  • No Promises (Shayne Ward)
  • Yi Shi De Mei Hao (Angela Zhang)
  • The Call (Regina Spektor)
  • Finally (Fergie)

6. Six Things I Learnt in the Past Year

  • life is a brief candle
  • cherish the ones you love b4 it's too late
  • what passed is past! (SHH, seng ;P)
  • time is as precious as a diamond
  • there are a lot of b!tches and b@stards out there..
  • everybody's going to die one day.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment