Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tag Number 8

hey everyone.
I got tagged again.
This time it's by Wan Xuan.

1.What do you want the most now?

HOLIDAY! yes yes!

2.Who is the person you trust the most?

my piggy.

3.Are you in love?

yes I am. Don't ever tell me I'm not.

4.If you have a dream come true..

I want to get rich. lol

5.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

yes. I love rainbows :D

6.What's your goal for this year?

maintain that crappy high achiever's scholarship =/

7.Do you believe in eternity?

nope. everything will eventually die.

8.Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanted to commit suicide?

no.. I hope not. O.o

9.What feeling do you love the most?

Happiness. AND, being in love while that person loves you back. "The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love, and be loved in return" Nature Boy, Celine Dion, et al.

10.What are the requirements for your other half?

sweet, lovable, cute, honest, faithful.

11.What kind of feeling do you hate the most?

jealousy. hatred.

12.Do you cherish every friendship of yours?

yes, of course.

13.What do you want to do in the future?

get rich. marry. have kids. grandkids. and till death do us apart thing.

14.What is the most important thing in your life?

family, friends, success, love

15. How did you feel last night?

tired

16.Who do you hope to be always there for you?

my friends, family and most of all, him.

17.When do you think the world will end?

don't know. God all mighty. tell me please?

18.The world ends tomorrow.What will you do?

run about 8km and knock on his door and....
..
..
pinch his face (:

19.What do you think of the person that tagged you?

piggish, fun, cute, lazy, lame, always laughs, etc.

20.What do you want to know right now?

why life's like this.

Then add 4 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged! =)

1.my <3
2.feera
3.banalien
4.wing yan

cheers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment