Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tagged. Yet again.

hello guys :)
oh $!%^
I dono what I pressed and the whole thing went blank.
UH... and there's no draft! WTH!
anyway, nothing much today.
my English class is as usual..
Emmet talking jokes indirectly..
hahaha. it was pretty funny..
and that AWFUL smell..
once again..
I wonder whose smelly feet was that?
me and Shin Yii guessed that it came from *censored*
LOL.
me and banana Ronald kept on talking bad about *censored*
uh oh poor *censored*
haha! I'm so evil ;P
anyway, I got tagged by Weing Seen.. revenge eh? :P

Tagged by Weing Seen.

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below,and add in your personal question,make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
-- um don't know. but 1 thing for sure, not below the age of 25
2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
--what tour ticket? PARIS? :P
3. If you could have one word that'll describe your mood right now, what would it be?
-- stress!! exams!
4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
-- depends :P
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
-- uhh.. don't know.. if i do have, i wun tell u or not it wun come true =p
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
-- no =.=
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
-- my loved ones
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
-- don't know I don't use much lol. keep it for the rainy days
9. How would you describe the person u like *at the moment*?
-- he's cute? :D
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
-- well he's friendly, he's fun and he's a lousy friend (hey! its a good point okay :P)
11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
-- sweet, maybe a little bit romantic, FAITHFUL, cute
12. If you could rewind time would you?
-- no, I don't think it'll do much changes
13. What's your ambition?
-- be a successful woman :D (don't know what job)
14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
-- teleport? I wanna teleport to Paris, but how do I get back here eh? :P
15. What do you think is the most important thing study or love?
-- both? LOL
16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
-- i forgot what i did?? lol maybe SPM examinations - MORAL! arghh
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
-- I don't know..
18. What music have you been listening to recently?
-- always be my baby - david cook, a 1000 miles - vanessa carlton
19. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
-- dono.. lazy to think what i wanted to do
20. What do you want to say to everyone right now? [personal question]
-- live life to the fullest :) don't regret the mistakes u did in the past as it's already passed and just move on with your life.
I tag,
1) wan xuan
2) ronald teoh
3) kar yan
4) wing yan
5) lee ni
6) henry korkor
7) kok peng
8) joanne

~ btw if u can't copy, just go to this website:
Click Here
and copy the tag. it's almost the same.
sorry and thanks! :)

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment