Monday, June 23, 2008

No Title =/

hi!
nothing much happened recently..
went to time square yesterday with my piggy ;D
it's been like 2 months plus since I saw piggy =(
and his hair damn thorny kay..
can kill people.. ;P
(you know what I mean, right?)
As for today..
I went for sports..
badminton.. =)
was great... until.. I saw something really awful..
Haha..
Not going to say it here.. private lar :P
Anyway, I heard a lot of "wuuuwuuu"* stories recently..
really freak me out..
haih.. =(
all thanks to the evil twin brothers..
who are them you ask?
RONALD TEOH and LOW KIAN MIN!!
a.k.a
banalien and ditchee meanie minnie mousie..
they can hug each other lar :P
on the other hand..
EXAMS SUCK!
havin finals this week.. #$%@
nothing more to say..

*dirty things. get it?

Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment