Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Boring Wednesday

bonjour.
as usual, I'm gonna tell ya'll about how my day went.
I went to uni 45 minutes early.
walked to computer lab and I saw Fei Woon..
sat beside her and begin to surf the internet..
after that, I had my Business lecture..
s-okay as usual..
but today is @$!% COLD.
so cold so cold!
it's like the refrigerator inside!
GOD...
BUT, something during lunch made my day. a LOT.

YES people! NO ENGLISH TODAY!
Hoo-RAYY!!!
saw that notice on Emmet's door :P
Candice was soooo disappointed because her English lecturer is different :P
oh btw, Candice is a new friend from China. :]
but no big deal eh.. even if we don't have lecture, we're gonna replace the class no matter what..
but the good thing is I asked my mum to fetch me for lunch!
YAY! good food Yummy YUM YUM!
ate tom yam fried rice ^^
alright, gonna end here people!
I have Malaysian Studies to STUDY!
exam is this Saturday!
OMG!

CHEERIO.

No comments:

Post a Comment