Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hometown, Jelebu

hey!
I went back to my hometown yesterday after university
that's why I did not post for yesterday. :)
after my History test, I had a 3 days break!
yay!
so erm. here goes all the pictures I took.
Enjoy.

my cousin brother :P he put that basket over himself. LOL

Guess what it is?... It's a PENGUIN! I made it myself ;p

this lil' froggie somehow managed to get inside and jump around the car

my cars!! NOT! I saw those cars on my hometown, Kuala Klawang, Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan

the red car's a Ferrari. HELL YEAH!
there's like 9 posh cars on that area!
they should be 1 gang or something?
there's like 3 Ferraris, 1 Porche, and 5 Honda sports car.
SHYT right?
I saw those darn expensive cars on a small town.
I was like "WOAH"
shocked.
to remind ya'll
for Buddhist people,
tomorrow's Buddha's Birthday! Wesak day!
remember to do your prayers and wish Buddha a happy birthday
:)

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment