Friday, May 23, 2008

Tagged again!

Hey peeps!
nothing much today.
was suppose to present about conjunctions in English class
but too bad, not enough time..
I still have to do it next Monday :(
anyway, nothing else to say about.
I got tagged by Henry KorKor the 2nd time. lol

8 Things I'm passionate about:
Helping animals out. (clickie the link on the sidebar!)
zywhinky! (my piggy pillow)
Food!! (western especially)
Baking? LOL
Pink Stuffs !
my piggy ;P
cute stuffs!
Chocolate!

8 Things I say or do too often:
laughed loudly until all eyes are on me O.O
talk bad about people (yes, I'm mean :P)
"Fei~" (which means lame in mandarin)
onlining :( damn exams are near~!
"I DON'T LOOK LIKE HER!"
"Wahseh!!"
"OMG"
"Huh?"

8 Things I've read recently:
Maths Notebook (was copying just now of course I read it)
The question on this tag!
Friendster's comment :p
English Textbook
My timetable. lol
Economics book
People's blogs
IT notebook

8 songs I could listen over and over again:
Hugh Grant+Drew Barrymore - Way Back Into Love
David Cook - Always Be My Baby
Rihanna/Marie Digby - Umbrella
BSB - Helpless When She Smiles
Samsons - Kenangan Terindah
Yuna Ito - Endless Story
Fergie - Finally
BSB - Drowning

p/s: the answers for the following question are what I've learned this year & last year
too lazy to change the answers ;)
pps: do not copy the text that is in yellow if u're doing this tag ;P

8 Things Ive learned last year:
time is money/time is precious
introduction to social science
introduction to economics
introduction to business
the importance of life
some things about IT
nothing is forever
time fly fast

8 People I tag:
Feera
Shi Wei
Shin Yii
Kah Wai
Wing Yan
Kok Peng
Grab it if you see it
Grab it if you see it

Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment